Sunday, April 13, 2008

Memoir

My friend Kristyn tagged me to write a six word memoir...here it is...

Wife

Mother

Sinner

Saint

Worshipper

Songbird


Now for the rules:

the instructions are to write your own six word memoir.
post it on your blog, including an illustration if you’d like.
link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so that it can be tracked as it travels across the blogosphere.
tag at least five more blogs with links.
leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

The lucky ones are:

Molly A, Dawntoya T, Holly J, Barkley L & Keri C

2 comments:

Those Tonnes said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. It meant a lot. Great Memoir! Songbird, great descriptive word.
The Invasilgn is getting better, taking it out has been easier. I don't like mustard, so I don't think that will be a problem, but coffee has definitely stained one of my retainers before, so I am watching out for that.

The Durham's said...

Ok....sooo sorry about the whatabuger inconsistency:) I had trouble recalling much about the evening EXCEPT for the fact that I got to meet third day;) We were laughing because Monty could not remember if he was even there or not, and sadly, I couldn't either! Please forgive my mental lapse....two kids and one on the way....my memory goes often:):) Hope yall are doing well:)