Wednesday, August 1, 2007

8 Bits of Randomnicity

I was tagged by my friend Natalie to give 8 random facts/habits about myself.

The Rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My eight random facts and/or habits:

1. My house might be a complete wreck but if our bed is made, I feel like it's "straight."

2. Growing up, I always wanted to write a book. I even started one a few times.

3. I like to sketch and paint.

4. I worked as a waitress at Texas Roadhouse in Abilene.

5. I played Varsity soccer in high school.

6. I played the flute in band.

7. I had braces twice. I had majorly messed up teeth. I could spit a constant stream of water through my two front teeth. I even had surgery to remove the tissue in between them so the orthodontist could squeeze them together.

8. I'm on the cover of a cd.



Now it's your turn, Kellie, Molly (when you get back to blogging!), Chavon, Stephanie, Christa, Bex, Summer and Melissa.

Have fun!!

11 comments:

Sum said...

I also played the flute in 6th grade AND worked at Texas Roadhouse in College Station. wow, we have so much in common! ;)

i will start thinking about my 8 random things.

Lauren Williams said...

i had braces twice in life too! only the 2nd time was as an adult and colored rubber bands to match the holidays was not so cool..

debra parker said...

i love texas roadhouse here in abilene...i will think of you when we go there.

cd cover...so cool.

Those Tonnes said...

Who knew you were on a cover of a cd?? That is pretty cool. And I have messed up teeth too, but all my problems are still not fixed.

Melissa Rowe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa Rowe said...

so I posted my 8 random facts...
most of it is just embarassing stuff. and fyi I love the cover to that cd, gorgeous! i just wanna know whats on the cd. can we get it @ mardels?

Bex said...

Finish writing your book!! I will read it...as long as I get a first edition autographed copy.

Brittani's Holding Little Hands said...

Hi Lauren. My name is Brittani and I'm a good friend of Keri Campbell. I also know Faith B. from A&M b/c my college roomate (Jennifer) is one of Faith's best friends from HS. Very small world!

I've enjoyed "lurking" at your's and Natalie's blogs and thought it would be nice to introduce myself. My husband is the Sr. High pastor at Fellowship Church in Grapevine and I have a 2 year old little boy. You Christian blogging mommies have inspired me to write my own, as well. Please feel free to stop by and keep in touch. Maybe one day our paths will cross in "real life", as well:)

chavon taylor said...

okay how do i put a link to other people's page on my blog??? i want to repost this but i can't figure out how to do that!!

A Place For Ministry Wives/A Place For Me said...

The CD fact is classic. Great claim to fame. :-)

The Durham's said...

Hey friend:) I finally joined the blog world and was looking at the Krieger's blog when I saw Molly's and your's:) What a blessing! Your family is so precious and I just wanted to say hi and tell you that I still think of you and pray for your sweet family and ministry often:) Let me know how things are going when you get a chance...would love to see you:)